Enjoy Simple Living... is MOVING to a new blog!
Enjoy Simple Living is MOVING!
Click Here to visit my new blog.
Hello! You have entered into the world of an often restless perfectionist trying to breathe free and wade through our modern, industrialized complacency and stressful, unnatural lifestyles as I am fueled incessantly by an urgency to live a simple, even agrarian, life and attempt to ensure that my run-on sentences remain interesting.
Enjoy Simple Living is MOVING!
As life goes on, my ideas of living simply have continued to develop and mature. I have thought in the past that I felt like I was born in the wrong century. However, this could not be further from the truth.
God places "different" people, who don't seem to belong, who live and think and believe contrary to their current generation INTO that generation or culture FOR A REASON. I must remind myself of this often or else I may want to run away. :) Now, that being said...
I love simple, wholesome activities such as baking pies, making butter, knitting, watching plants grow, learning with my daughter, and growing as a family as we confront issues and receive spiritual revelation.
I feel at peace when watching my daughter and husband play in the river surrounded by towering pines; wonderfully startled by the call of a bird that sounds like it flew right out of a dinosaur book... But life is not all sunshine and rainbows as we know.
Many of my articles are centered on the "details." I may sound like a motivational-you-can-create-your-own-life-and-have-it-your-way kind of speaker, but my deepest concern and motivation is that I am living as close to the way God intended as I can. That's just my honest, humble desire.
I grew up very close to nature and it feeds my soul. I hope to find my way back to that simplicity. Of course, the Creator is who I worship and who really feeds me, but all of His creation is connected.
We all have our strengths and gifts and one of mine seems to be to challenge and inspire as I am also constantly challenged and inspired myself. Join me as I endeavor to understand and enjoy simple living.
I live to learn and love and grow closer to my God. I'm thankful for those of like-mind and heart who God puts in my path.
SIMPLE & NATURAL: Two of my favorite words (though I have many; I'm a word person). More and more I'm brought to the conclusion that if any area of life (spirituality, education, even starting a garden is complicated or unnatural, we are probably operating in a way that was not meant to be.
We did it!
Read about our 15 months of FULL TIME RV LIVING journey!
Longing For Order
Are you longing to get your stressful and cluttered life in order? I know how you feel! Hopefully, my own life's up and downs will help you with organizing your life more efficiently and completely.
Let me introduce myself...
My name is Jennifer, I am 30 and have been married to my high school sweetheart for 13 years. We have a 8-year-old that we love homeschooling and we enjoy finding ways to simplify our lives while igniting that desire in others.
Simple Christian Living
Why am I so passionate about simple living? I do believe that our choices are a big part of the outcome of our lives, but I also live for a purpose that is much greater than I.
Steps to Begin Living Simply
I'm talking about not putting off the things you can do to simplify your life one bit at a time so you can be a more effective person and, yes, have less senseless struggle and stress.
- About Me
- About me, My name is Jennifer, I'm 30, married 13 years... I grew up in Texas in the country climbing trees, swimming...
- Simple Living Blog
- The Simple Living Blog: Get the latest simple living articles. Stay updated with all additions and changes to EnjoySimpleLiving.com. Subscribe Here.
- Best Internet Business Opportunity
- Best Internet Business Opportunity, SBI makes your dream of having a profitable online business a reality! Turn your passion into a business & make your business your passion. I've had my SBI site...
- Enjoy Simple Living Newsletter
- Please subscribe to the simple living newsletter <strong><em>Enjoy Simple Living Now!</em></strong> if you are passionate about simple living. Or if you'd simply love to learn more about...
- Custom search
- Search The Web for Simple Living Topics
- Simple Truths
- Simple truths and quotes: Good things come to those who wait, Wisdom quotes, Christian quotes, Simple Christian living...
- Voluntary Simplicity, Have The Simple Life You're Longing For.
- Voluntary simplicity is choosing to simplify your life in every area that seems overwhelming, draining, or excessive. Leave the chaos behind, live a refreshingly simple, stress-free life!
- Self Sufficient Living - Homesteading Today, Tiny Houses, Subterranean Homes
- The rewards of self sufficient living. Have you ever thought: I just want to get away from all the stress of relying on other people & being under their THUMB! Live a debt-free & simple life!
- Old Fashioned Living
- Old Fashioned Living is relevant because it's based on timeless principles. Modern thinking has us in a heap of chaos. Honorable relationships, good old TV series, old fashioned candy...
- Simple Living Blog
- Simple Living Blog, What is your simple living dream? Are you living it now? Share your story here... I fantasize about living in a small cabin in the woods near the mountains in the northwest. Winter
- Decluttering, Overwhelmed with stuff?
- Decluttering Tips: How to declutter in 4 steps - Small jobs or complete overhaul. How to get motivated & ideas for getting rid of clutter. Home organization tips. A cluttered home is a cluttered mind
- Donate To Charities - The Right Way
- It's great to donate to charities, as long as you are giving useful items in decent condition and not trash. Refer to this donation guide for general donation procedures and considerations...
- Child Organization
- Make child organization a lifestyle for your child. Don't forget to include even your toddler in your home organization. How to declutter and stay organized.
- Home Organization Tips, Ready Or Not, Here Life Comes! Have A Place For It!
- Valuable Home Organization Tips: How to get and stay organized. How to declutter. How to get motivated. Child organization...
- Stress Management Techniques: Down to Earth Tips
- I will share with you the real, down to earth stress management techniques I use for managing one of the biggest culprits to living beneath our potential. Dealing with stress. Let's get right to it...
- Anxiety Cures - Defeat your toughest anxiety!
- Anxiety Cures, Natural solutions to overcome general anxiety disorder and attacks. I was overwhelmed with life-controlling anxiety for years. I found immediate relief! Tips for dealing with anxiety.
- Time Management Techniques
- Time Management Techniques: Time-stealers, Overcome procrastination, Stay on top of assignments, Motivations, Priorities, Getting it together...
- Money Management Tips
- Money Management Tips, Be relieved of the burden of poor money management. Financial freedom is not about how much money you make, just what you do with it.
- Whole Food Diet
- A Whole Food Diet of living foods will maintain or improve your health. 12 Foods to avoid & why. Live life fully, prevent and cure cancer, be disease free! My favorite recipe for healthy oatmeal cooki
- Simple Healthy Recipes
- These simple healthy recipes are what I use in my own kitchen. I try to cook meals that are nutritious and tasty. I tell my daughter about how neat it is that God made
- True Love Waits... Will You?
- True Love Waits, Christian courting vs. "going out and dating". 9 deceptive mindsets about premarital sex. Truth about sex and inspiration to stay pure in body and heart.
- Successful Marriage Tips
- Successful Marriage Tips: Communication in marriage, Honesty & intimacy. Getting married young...Read about our love story & how we make it through the challenges of marriage! Fireproof your marriage.
- Good Parenting Skills, Teach, Discipline, and Love the Best Out of Your Child.
- Good Parenting Skills, Effectively teach, discipline, encourage, and love your child. How to stop toddler tantrums, bed time struggles, and encourage desired behavior...
- Holidays and Celebrations: Origins, Significance, Controversy
- Holidays and Celebrations: Origins, significance, controversy. Thanksgiving, Christmas, Anniv's, Halloween... Should Christians celebrate Halloween or Christmas? Overview of how my family celebrates.
- Homeschooling... Gotta love it!
- We love Homeschooling! Pros and cons, why and how we homeschool, and resources.
- Homeschooling Blog
- Homeschooling Blog: Is Homeschooling Threatening Your Child's Chance For Success?
- Increase Search Engine Ratings with Value Exchange
- Increase Search Engine Ratings of your valuable, content-rich website by thoughtfully exchanging links with other valuable and relative websites. Exchange links with Enjoy Simple Living for a win-win!
- Contact us at EnjoySimpleLiving.com
- Contact us at EnjoySimpleLiving.com
- Christian Living
- Real Christian Living: Do you know Jesus or do you know religion?